Sunday, August 17, 2014

Hello again :)


Hello! Sorry I have been away- life just got busy.   I have been to school this summer, been to the beach 3 times, came *thisclose* to Kenny Chesney this past weekend at the beach, and I have been clean eating and working out like crazy and trying to stay cool here in the south.  So basically, just life.

Today I am linking up with Kelly's Korner, in order to tell more people about BeachBody.
This company has done wonders for me since April 30.  I have already lost about 25 pounds, and probably close to 50 inches.  I am healthier, feeling better, and the crazy part is I am craving veggies which I never used to!  Here is a typical day in the life of a beachbody clean eater!  For breakfast (you can have this at any point in the day, but I tend to always have it in the morning, or before lunch)- I drink Shakelology.  It is a dense, superfood, all nutrition shake that comes in 4 flavors- Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate, and Greenberry.  Strawberry is my favorite, but everyone is different.  They have lots of combo packs and flavor combinations.  I mix mine with Almond milk- I prefer Simple Truth Vanilla Almond Milk.  It's lighter than regular almond milk and it is very easy to blend fruit into.   I typically do 8 ounces of Almond Milk, 1 or 2 bananas, 1 scoop of strawberry shakeo, and maybe a scoop of pb2- powdered peanut butter.  
I started Shakeology as part of the 21 day Fix.  It is a program from beach body and you basically get an eating plan, with containers to help you control your potions, a DVD with the workouts (they range from 30-45 min each) and if you order it as a challenge pack, you get a 30 day supply of Shakeology.  So basically, you weigh and measure yourself, then you workout each day and clean eat according to your containers and where you fall on the calorie chart and after 21 days you reweigh and re-measure and then you find out your results.
I have become a coach because I want to pay it forward.  I want to help others like my awesome coach has helped me.  I have a goal- I want to lose at least 100 pounds.  I want to be able to walk as far as I want without having side cramps.  I want to be able to go running and not feel like my lungs are going to explode.  I want to have the body that will allow me to walk into any store and buy a pair of pants, or a top, and not have to ask for special sizes.  I want to have the calves that allow me to wear skinny jeans and knee-high boots.  I want to have the kind of body that when I wear a bathing suit, I won't feel like I need to put on a tarp just to walk to the bathroom at the pool.  

If you would like to know more, please email me at  reilert79@gmail.com.




Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment